Improve your golf game..
What is it that professional golfers practice as much as their driving, chipping and putting...yet 99% of amateur golfers have never even heard about? It's Hypnosis!
Hypnosis is highly recommended by top sports psychologists for every athlete...especially for golfers.
Sports performance, as every serious sportsperson knows, is as much about what's going on in your head as what's going on in your body.
Many famous athletes have used sport hypnosis to improve their game.
How can hypnotherapy help you with sports performance?
Hypnotherapy can improve and enhance an individual’s mental attitude by helping them to relax, removing anxieties and boosting confidence. Each individual is different, so results will vary from athlete to athlete, however in general, individuals can use hypnosis to maintain composure, overcome distractions and fears and gain confidence in their ability.
The brain can’t distinguish between doing something or imagining doing something so visualising winning a competition ( Imagery )can help tune your mind for success. If the human mind is capable of imagining something, it's capable of making it happen.
Hypnosis can help athletes:
- improve their confidence and self-belief
- remove negative thoughts or beliefs
- increase motivation and dedication
- use deep relaxation and concentration to imagine success
- maintain composure and overcome distractions.
Imagery is actually a form of simulation. As you imagine yourself performing a skill or competing, you are creating muscle memory within the nervous and muscular systems of how to do the skill.
- improve your technique by imaging good technique between training sessions
- assist you to practise skills when you are too tired to physically train or when you are unable to train and want to get an edge on your competitors
- increase your competition confidence by running through your performance in your head before competing
- increase your activation levels if you are feeling lethargic. Image yourself riding fast through pain with everything moving effortlessly
- calm your activation levels if you are feeling nervous or stressed. Image yourself moving effortlessly in the bunch and use calming music to help you relax
- help you get to sleep by distracting you from all the thoughts racing through your head. Think of a place that you find relaxing. Image yourself on a quiet beach just chilling out.